Absorption Systems offers the client a wide range of support for in vivo animal studies for research and clinical applications.
Working as an extension of our client’s laboratory, we offer the customer flexibility in the planning of their studies as well as progress reports at each phase. Absorption Systems is AAALAC accredited and USDA registered and maintains an internal Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) in accordance with USDA and HHS regulations and guidelines.
We work with Mouse, Rat, and Guinea Pigs using ventilated caging systems.
We value a close relationship and communication with our clients, you’ll always have a dedicated team who’ll answer your questions within 24 hours and you will know in real-time what is going on with your study.
Core Experience and Technology:
- In Vivo Studies
- Prepare and approve IACUC protocols in accordance with USDA and HHS regulations and guidelines.
- Development of vaccine immunization schedules, dosing and adjuvant screening
- Dose tolerability and Immunogenicity evaluation
- PK and PD rodent studies
- Extensive experience with Gene therapy applications and AAV testing
- Dermal and metabolism (i.e. DIO) model
- Injection Site Reaction (ISR) studies
- Xenograft tumor models
- Transgenic breeding programs
- Biodistribution studies using Li-Cor Fluorescent Imaging system for tissue section imaging (including full body image).
- Bioanalytical support for dose-ranging and bioavailability studies
- Tissue homogenization, protein and nucleic acids extraction
- Diagnostic Analysis of Samples:
- Complete Chemistry Analysis: Albumin, ALT, BUN, Calcium,
- Cholesterol, Creatinine, Glucose, Protein, Uric Acid, etc.
- Complete Clinical Analysis: Blood gases, acid-base balance, pH, electrolytes, etc.
- Vivarium and Laboratory Space Rental