IN VIVO TESTING SERVICES
Absorption Systems offers a wide range of support for in vivo animal studies for research and clinical applications.
Working as an extension of your laboratory, we offer flexibility in the planning of your studies as well as progress reports at each phase.
Absorption Systems is AAALAC accredited and USDA registered and maintains an internal Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) in accordance with USDA and HHS regulations and guidelines.
The Absorption Systems Difference
We value a close relationship and communication with our customers. You’ll always have a dedicated team who’ll answer your questions within 24 hours and you will know in real-time what is going on with your study.
Our experience includes:
- Prepare and approve IACUC protocols in accordance with USDA and HHS regulations and guidelines
- Development of vaccine immunization schedules, dosing, and adjuvant screening
- Dose tolerability and immunogenicity evaluation
- Pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) rodent studies
- Gene therapy applications and AAV testing
- Dermal and metabolism (i.e. DIO) model
- Injection site reaction (ISR) studies
- Xenograft tumor models
- Transgenic breeding programs
- Biodistribution studies using Li-Cor fluorescent imaging system for tissue section imaging (including full body image)
- Bioanalytical support for dose-ranging and bioavailability studies
- Tissue homogenization, protein, and nucleic acids extraction
Diagnostic Analysis of Samples:
- Complete chemistry analysis: albumin, ALT, BUN, calcium
- Cholesterol, creatinine, glucose, protein, uric acid, etc.
- Complete clinical analysis: blood gases, acid-base balance, pH, electrolytes, etc.
In Vivo Ocular PK
The various compartment models used in pharmacokinetic research are used to explore the pharmacokinetic parameters. There are three major groups of transporters present at the ocular surface of the eye: […]Ocular In Vivo Capabilities
State-of-the-art equipment to capture data and images: Direct & Indirect Ophthalmoscopy Slit-Lamp Biomicroscopy Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) – Posterior Segment: 30° Lens, 55° Lens – Anterior Segment: Cornea Lens Fundus […]Biologics & Gene Therapy 𝘐𝘯 𝘝𝘪𝘷𝘰 Services
Absorption Systems offers the client a wide range of support for in vivo animal studies for research and clinical applications. The Absorption Systems Difference Working as an extension of your […]Bioassay Testing Services
Absorption Systems provides the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Academic communities a comprehensive range of analytical lab services in support of basic research and development as well as for clinical studies. We […]Cell and Gene Therapy Ocular Services
Optimized Ocular Models Focused on Improving Outcomes Absorption Systems offers specialized preclinical in vivo ocular models for cell and gene therapy products. Wild type, genetically modified, immunodeficient, and disease-induced models are […]Metabolic Diseases
Diabetes is a complex metabolic disease presently affecting millions of people worldwide with serious acute and long-term complications. Metabolic disease or syndrome (MetS) is a multifactorial condition that presents a […]Dose Ranging Studies
While a true dose-ranging study is a clinical trial, Absorption Systems offers in vivo dose ranging studies where titerable doses of a test article or compound are tested against each other […]Surgical Models for Ocular and Cardiovascular Diseases
Due to our wide breadth of surgical experience and intimate knowledge of animal anatomy, Absorption Systems is able to create and induce a multitude of clinically relevant disease states in […]