Preclinical Pharmacokinetics Testing Services
- Complete study support from formulation to PK parameters
- Rapid turnaround to support drug discovery
- Experienced team with more than 30 years supporting DMPK
- End-to-end in-life with bioanalytical support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What species do you work with?
- Guinea Pig
Do you work with specialized animal models?
What dose routes do you use?
- Routine: IV, PO, SC, IM, IP
- Standard: Ophthalmic, Dermal, Intranasal, Intraoral, Buccal
- Specialty: GI (ID, IJ, IC), IT, Intra-articular
What toxicity/tolerability do you measure?
- Test Articles: Small and Large Molecules, Cell & Gene Therapy
- Matrices: Plasma, Tissue, Urine, Feces, Bile, Lymph, CSF
- Sample Analysis and Reporting: Measured concentrations and PK parameters
- 72-hour turnaround time for plasma sample BA
- Biofluid Sampling: Jugular vein, Portal vein, bile, cannula, urine, feces, lymph cannula (other suitable veins), CSF, Synovial Fluid, and more
TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODOLOGIES
- Bertin Precellys® 24 Tissue Homogenizer
- LTQ Orbitrap
- VersaMaxTM Microplate Readers
- Waters ACQUITY UPLC Systems
- Waters Xevo TQ Systems