Preclinical Pharmacokinetics Testing Services
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What species do you work with?
We work with a range of preclinical models that enables us to select the most suitable model for a particular dose route, treatment regimen or endpoint. Our models include:
- Guinea Pig
Do you work with specialized animal models?
What dose routes do you use?
Our scientists are experienced in a range of dosage routes, including more specialised routes. We have a selection of different preclinical models to match suitable routes of administration to:
- Routine: IV, PO, SC, IM, IP
- Standard: Ophthalmic, Dermal, Intranasal, Intraoral, Buccal
- Specialty: GI (ID, IJ, IC), IT, Intra-articular
What toxicity/tolerability do you measure?
A summary of our toxicology and tolerability study details is given below:
Toxicity & tolerability
Adaptable assays that get you the information you need:
- Test Articles: Small and Large Molecules, Cell & Gene Therapy
- Matrices: Plasma, Tissue, Urine, Feces, Bile, Lymph, CSF
- Sample Analysis and Reporting: Measured concentrations and PK parameters
- 72-hour turnaround time for plasma sample BA
- Biofluid Sampling: Jugular vein, Portal vein, bile, cannula, urine, feces, lymph cannula (other suitable veins), CSF, Synovial Fluid, and more
TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODOLOGIES
State-of-the-art assays analysed with cutting edge technology:
- Bertin Precellys® 24 Tissue Homogenizer
- LTQ Orbitrap
- VersaMaxTM Microplate Readers
- Waters ACQUITY UPLC Systems
- Waters Xevo TQ Systems