E-BOOK: BCS-Based Biowaivers
For over 20 years, the USFDA has advocated the Biopharmaceutics Classification System (BCS) as a regulatory mechanism for drug developers and generic companies to obtain waivers of clinical bioequivalence studies, also known as biowaivers.
This booklet was written by a team of experts at Absorption Systems. It is our hope that you will benefit from the information, guidance, and considerations it contains to progress your small molecule testing program.
Included in the guide:
- What is BCS?
- What is a biowaiver?
- What are the benefits of a BCS biowaiver?
- When can you apply for a biowaiver?
- When are BCS biowaivers not applicable?
- International regulatory framework
- How Absorption Systems supports BCS Biowaiver applications
- Common pitfalls in BCS experiments
- Frequently asked questions
- And much more
Request your copy today!