E-BOOK: Preclinical Toxicology Reference Guide, 1st Edition
This guide provides an overview of preclinical and non-clinical safety and toxicology studies necessary to be conducted for a successful IND submission and advance a drug candidate through the development phase. It is our hope that you will benefit from the information, guidance, and considerations it contains to start your toxicology studies on the right foot or enhance an already existing program.
Included in this guide:
- Regulatory considerations for conducting preclinical toxicology studies
- Considerations for general toxicology evaluation
- Components of general toxicity evaluation in GLP studies
- Ocular toxicity evaluation
- Dermal toxicity evaluation
Request your copy today!