The In Vitro Dissolution Absorption System (IDAS) is a device that allows pharmaceutical scientists to simultaneously measure dosage form dissolution and absorption of active ingredient(s) across a living biological barrier.
- Two half chambers divided by a monolayer of living cells that are sensitive to absorption difference
- Chambers stirred independently
- Chambers can contain a variety of independent buffers
- Donor artificial fed or fasted human intestinal fluid
- Receiver artificial blood plasma buffer
- Physiological temperature maintained
Rapidly assess formulation enhanced permeability of New Chemical Entities (NCE’s) and Repurposed Generics.
- Micronization Technologies
- Sustained Release Technologies
- Coating Technologies
- Granulation Technologies
- Excipient Effects
- Beneficial for Class I, II, III, IV compounds
View the full-length video about IDAS1 below (5 Minutes 37 Seconds).